to HinterbauerHof in Oberharmersbach in the Black Forest
Our farm was built in 1750 and is surrounded by meadows, pastures and woodland located about 3km/1.86mi away from traffic beautiful Valley of Oberharmersbach. In approximately 450m above sea level we manage 130 acres forest and 16 acres grassland. Since 1973 we accomodate guests at HinterbauerHof who visit us often again. For reservation you can choose out of two appartements.
The valley of Harmersbach offers something for everyone year round.
You will find:
Routes to hike, bike, roller-skate. As well as the option to play golf near by.
A wunderful landscape and place to rest and relax.
Lots of places of interest of the black forest like the Vogtsbauernhöfe in Gutach, the amusementpark Europapark in Rust, cities like Freiburg, Strassbourg or the Alsace, public swimming pools and much more.
A snow covered countryside in Winter, allowing you the opportunity to enjoy winter sports and/or to hike.
Or you help actively on our farm or enjoy our fresh homemade products.
* In front of the house is a big playground. There you find a lawn for sunbathing and a roofed area to enjoy barbecues too.
* Bedclothes, towels and dish cloths are available in our holiday homes. You either have the possibility to wash your cloths.
* We have a baby's high chair and crib if needed.
* Bring your dog(s) or other pets.(*)
* At HinterbauerHof you can buy fresh and homemade products like bread of the wood stove, eggs, milk, butter, yogurt, several kind of sausages, Black Forest Bacon, fresh trouts, schnaps, must, apple juice and other homemade products.
* You get fresh and homemade roll, pretzels, cakes and tarts or you can have a complete breakfast.(**)
* Be present when baking bread, help us with the daily farm work or go with us hunting in our own woods.
* Travel by train and pick you up and also bring you to/pick you up from hiking trips.
* We also offer a childcare.
We would be pleased to welcome you at HinterbauerHof!
Theresia & Hubertus Lehmann
holiday home (2-5 persons)
from € 31.00 (high season)
from € 28.00 (low season)