The holiday apartment is located in Rheinau (district Linx) in Ortenau. The more than 200 years old house is very quiet in a village on the edge. A magnificent view of the countryside and on the Black Forest allows for the everyday forgotten, while below the balcony a romantic small river is flowingl. With its central location in the Rhine valley it is the ideal starting point for trips to Strasbourg in Alsace, Baden-Baden, Karlsruhe, Heidelberg, Freiburg. The nearby Black Forest can be comfortably explored in day trips. The Europa Park is by car, via the Rhine Valley Highway comfortably reachable in a good 30 minutes.
Massive oak beams, the warmth of the crackling fire in Heizkamin, a large front window overlooking the green and the Black Forest. Make it comfortable before, you relax in the hanging chair. Time to enjoy and relax.
Holiday Home Equipment
* renovated half-timbered house with approx. 160 m² living space in single use.
* for up to 12 persons
* 2 bedrooms, 1 open bedroom above the living room
* air conditioning in the living room
* bathroom with shower, bathtub and WC, guest WC separate
* large open living room with cosy heating fireplace
* balcony on the outskirts with view into the green and the Black Forest
* children's room with 2 single beds and sofa bed
* a rich selection of board and parlour games
* kitchen with ceramic hob, oven, microwave, extractor hood
* dishwasher, coffee machine, toaster, kettle, blender
* Child-friendly furnishings (games, cot, high chair)
* non-smoking object, allergy-friendly (pets not allowed!)
* Washing machine, dryer (by arrangement)
* 86 inch (216 cm) large screen with SAT TV, Playstation 3, BR/DVD, Amazon Prime, Netflix
* Stereo system, radio, telephone
* 2 bicycles (free of charge according to availability)
* free internet access via DSL and WLAN, PC on site is available free of charge
* Bed linen, towels, tea towels, heating, electricity, water, firewood included.
* Horse stabling available in the immediate vicinity
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
The Farmhouse 'In Birkenweg' lies in the Rhine valley between the Vosges and Black Forest. From the living room has one in about 15 miles away overlooking the Hornisgrinde. The most beautiful destinations in the Black Forest are within easy reach. At the same time enjoy the convenience of the flat Rhine level when exploring the surrounding area by bicycle. And who is on the other side prefers the Rhine, which is almost as fast in the wildly romantic setting of the Vosges. The Rhine is just 4 km away. Strasbourg and the good Alsatian cuisine specialties are with the car in 10 minutes.
holiday home (2-12 persons)
from € 770.00 (high season)
from € 770.00 (low season)
Price is for 2 adults for 5 days Last Minute SO-FR incl. 7% VAT. Children stay free of charge. Additional adults from 10 euros/day