The holiday apartment is located in Rheinau (district Linx) in Ortenau. The more than 200 years old house is very quiet in a village on the edge. A magnificent view of the countryside and on the Black Forest allows for the everyday forgotten, while below the balcony a romantic small river is flowingl. With its central location in the Rhine valley it is the ideal starting point for trips to Strasbourg in Alsace, Baden-Baden, Karlsruhe, Heidelberg, Freiburg. The nearby Black Forest can be comfortably explored in day trips. The Europa Park is by car, via the Rhine Valley Highway comfortably reachable in a good 30 minutes.
Massive oak beams, the warmth of the crackling fire in Heizkamin, a large front window overlooking the green and the Black Forest. Make it comfortable before, you relax in the hanging chair. Time to enjoy and relax.
Holiday Home Equipment
* renovated timber with about 160 sq meters of living space in the exclusive use
* 2 bedrooms, 1 bedroom open on the living room
* Air conditioning in the living room
* Bathroom with shower, bath and toilet, separate guest toilet
* large open living room with comfortable Heizkamin
* Peripheral balcony overlooking the green and the Black
* Nursery with 2 single beds and sofa
* Kitchen with ceran hob, oven, microwave, hood
* Dishwasher, coffeemaker, toaster, electric kettle, Mixstab
* Child-friendly device (games, cot, high chair)
* Non Smoker object, allergic friendly (Pets are not allowed!)
* Washer and dryer (by arrangement)
* 60" big screen TV, Playstation3 , BR/DVD
* Stereo, radio, telephone
* 2 bicycles (rentable)
* Internet access via DSL and wireless, PC spot is available free of charge
* Bed linen, towels, dish towels, Heating, electricity, water, firewood included.
The Farmhouse 'In Birkenweg' lies in the Rhine valley between the Vosges and Black Forest. From the living room has one in about 15 miles away overlooking the Hornisgrinde. The most beautiful destinations in the Black Forest are within easy reach. At the same time enjoy the convenience of the flat Rhine level when exploring the surrounding area by bicycle. And who is on the other side prefers the Rhine, which is almost as fast in the wildly romantic setting of the Vosges. The Rhine is just 4 km away. Strasbourg and the good Alsatian cuisine specialties are with the car in 10 minutes.