The ruins of the castle 'Waldeck' situated West of the Nagold valley in the local subdistrict of Stammheim certainly number among the most beautiful and best preserved ruins of the surrounding area. The castle was built by a nobleman belonging to a sideline of the Counts of Calw around 1100 and, at a time when the rule of force applied, it served as a knight's's castle that was feared everywhere. Today, the ruins are a popular hiking destination in the Northern Black Forest.
The ruins can be reached by foot (2.5 km hiking trail, approx. 30 minutes) starting from the main road L 348 at the Hotel 'Teinachtal' near Neubulach.